- 500 g room temperature butter
- 250 g KRAV-branded caster sugar
- 200 g brown sugar
- 50 g KRAV-marked wheat flour
- 20 g of cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients to a smooth batter. Set aside at room temperature.
- 100 g of water
- 100 g icing sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Boil all the ingredients in a saucepan. Set aside at room temperature.
- 1,100 g KRAV-marked wheat flour
- 200 g cold butter
- 500 g milk (3% fat content)
- 200 g KRAV-branded caster sugar
- 5 g of salt
- 60 g eggs (approx. 1 pc.)
- 60 g of yeast
- 10 g coarsely ground cardamom
Now there will be other buns!
Chop the butter into small pieces. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl for a food processor and mix to a dough on the lowest speed. Let the machine run for approx. 10 minutes Increase the speed to medium and let the machine run for another approx. 5 minutes or until the dough releases the edge and looks glossy. Place the dough on a sheet of baki ng paper and flatten it further. Wrap in foil and place in the fridge for at least two hours.
Take the dough out of the fridge and sprinkle some flour on the baking table. Roll out the crucible into a square of approx. 50 x 50 cm. Lift the dough c arefully in the meantime and check that it does not stick. If necessary, sprinkle more flour underneath. Spread the filling evenly over the dough. Fold a third of the dough towards you and then a third of the dough away from you, making it a third size tot al with three layers. Roll the dough into an even rectangle of approx. 60–70 x 30 cm. Cut the dough into even strips, parallel to the short side. Use your imagination and twist each strip into a bun the way you want it. Place the buns in a warm (max. 30 de grees C) and moist place. If the buns start to dry out, place plastic foil carefully on top. Let them rise for approx. 1.5 hours or until they have doubled in size.
Questions about the recipe?